A New Norm with Gorton’s Seafood
It’s no secret that the holidays are a hectic time. Even during a pandemic year with little travel, I still find myself so busy that I accidentally skip meals in between working from home, family, and Christmas gift shopping. Thankfully, I have discovered Gorton’s Seafood, which has become a new dinner staple in my household!
Fish n’ Chips plate using Gorton’s Frozen Beer Battered Fish Fillets
Gorton’s: Goodness of the Sea
For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the Gorton’s Seafood brand, they place a focus on bringing the goodness of the sea to households nationwide through fresh, quality frozen seafood.
These products, such as Parmesan Crusted Fillets, Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks, — and my personal favorite)— Beer Battered Fillets, are all quality meal options with nourishing freshness and ingredients.
Benefits of Gorton’s Seafood
There are numerous benefits to feeding yourself and your loved ones Gorton’s Seafood Frozen Fish products:
- Seafood Strength – Gorton’s Frozen Fish Products are an optimal choice given their health benefits. They are always 100% wild-caught, a good source of protein and omega-3s, and are always at the peak of freshness;
- Variety – As consumers long to return to a sense of normality, quick and easy recipes with quality products like Gorton’s continue to inspire;
- Restaurant-quality – Gorton’s products provide families dine-out experiences with chef-inspired taste right in the comfort of their homes.
Gorton’s Seafood Frozen Beer Battered Fish Fillets recipe for Fish n’ Chips
Classic Fish n’ Chips with Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Filets
Since moving back to the U.S. in April, I have longed for a plate of piping hot fish n’ chips London-style. However, this has proven to be a bit difficult living in a landlocked state during a mandatory quarantine. Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish n’ Chips came to the rescue to help me curb my cravings until I can travel safely again!
Below is the easy 1-2-3 step recipe for classic fish and chips (without having to travel to England):
What You’ll Need
– Box of Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets
– Bag of your favorite french fries
– Cabbage coleslaw
– Jar of your favorite slaw dressing
What to Do:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenhite. Lightly spray a 9 in. x 13 in. baking pan with olive oil and split Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Filets and fries evenly. Bake for 17-19 minutes, and flip fish after 10 minutes to brown evenly.
- Mix cabbage slaw and dressing in a large bowl and place in the fridge to chill while fish and fries bake.
- Arrange fish and chips on a serving platter or wooden cutting board. Garnish with fresh lemon slices. Add a side of tartar or cocktail sauce if desired.
Where to Buy Gorton’s Products
You can find Gorton’s Frozen, Breaded Fish Products at your nearest Kroger grocery store here.
Have you made an amazing recipe using Gorton’s products? Share your favorite recipe with me in the comments below!